Thursday, September 13, 2012

Evolution debunked?



I read this article and thought it made a great deal of sense, at least where I could follow what the editor was saying. I'm not going to jump to any conclusions, but I've always been of the conviction evolution never made complete sense. This guy states some of the reasons I felt supported this feeling, and gave more - a whole lot more.

Here's the article...

http://www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html

The guy doesn't seem to be religious, but does believe in a God; however, he doesn't use God anywhere in his explanation, rather appearing to believe as a result of disproving evolution. This is reportedly a scientific debunking of a scientific theory.

He also has a PDF you can download, top-left on the page. I'd download it before a rampant scientific organization tears the page down.

Leave comments on your thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Very great post. I just stumbled upon your
    weblog and wished to mention that I've truly loved browsing your blog posts. After all I'll
    be subscribing for your feed and I hope you write again soon!
    My webpage: fungus treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I studied evolution in school (Biology major) and think it holds some merit, at least. However, I take it with a grain of salt, as anyone should, I think. This is also what evolutionary skeptics like those in the Intelligent Design movement do. I've followed some of the more scholarly ones, and find it (ID) fascinating and hardly worth dismissing as so many dogmatically do in favour of sacred evolutionary theory. There are some real problems with the theory of evolution, and I think too many scientists just hand-wave them away. I particularly enjoy writings at evolutionnews dot org for calling out the problems when they see them (and when all the other scientists just gloss over them).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree; I'd take any claims from either side with care before concluding anything. As long as we're taking the ideas from someone else, as opposed to sorting it out end-to-end ourselves, we're individually never really going to be comfortable with a conclusion. At least, I wouldn't be.

      I'll definitely check that site out, thanks for the open-minded input. :)

      Delete